What is React native?
React native lets you build mobile apps by using only java script. It uses the same design to react, and let your compose to rich mobile UI from declarative.
React Native currently supports both iOS and Android, and it has the potential to expand to future platforms as well.
IS REACT NATIVE APP IS A REAL MOBILE APP?
PROS ON REACT NATIVE:
- Right now, React Native framework is one of the fastest and most efficient platform that environments for mobile app development.
- React Native communicates with targeted components like iOS or Android and renders code to native APIs directly and independently.
CONS ON REACT NATIVE:·
- Unfortunately, React Native inherits the main React java script disadvantage. This community is young so that the available of documentation is very poor, especially for integration with additional tools.
- React Native has a number of native modules for iOS and Android out-of-the-box, but there are number of third-party components which are still limited. React Native often drags its feet when iOS or Android get updates their SDKs.
- React Native’s team should be get integrate a code library with new softwares. And despite the fact they work pretty fast, they cannot update every part of the APIs (Application Programming Interface) at once. That’s why the full synchronization between React Native and new SDKs (software development kit) often takes too long.
WHAT IS API AND SDK?
API is an interface that allows software programs to interact with each other, whereas a SDK is a set of tools that can be used to develop software applications targeting a specific platform. So an API can be seen as a simple SDK without all the debugging support& etc.
HOW REACT NATIVE IS GAINING ITS POPULARITY?
React native is gaining tremendous popularity among startups, With the React Native apps in hand, startups have the option of hiring a single developer to create mobile apps for different platforms. With new technological discoveries being made every day, efficiency and competence of mobility solutions are certainly increasing.
- It facilitates developers in creating mobile apps simultaneously for different
2 Before, Developers or engineers had to create separate apps for different operating systems, beginning from scratch for each, resulting in escalated time and resource wastage.·
3 While these apps are written different in languages such as Swift for iOS, Java for Android
Read more : Native vs Hybrid